20 Thing I’ve Learned While 20
1. Having a shitty part time exposes what you want.
2. One best friend is sometimes all you need.
3. It’s never to early for wine.. Or bandy or vodka.
4. College isn’t meant for everyone.
5. Last minute canceling plans for alone time is needed from time to time.
6. Family will leave you.
7. Going through a midlife crisis can happen at any age.
8. Some people from high school just won’t.. go… away.
9. You somehow get one of those things you wanted when you were little in some type of way.
10. Disney movies still change that ughhhblahhhihatemylife feeling.
11. Suddenly turning 21 means nothing but everything at the same time.
12. You’ve been taking care of yourself for far longer than you thought.
13. People change when money is involved.
14. Your age starts to be used against you.
15. A lot of people don’t want to grow up and want responsibility.
16. Living with your significant other for a while brings out what most newly married people divorce over.
17. Early morning adventures are more appreciated.
18. Fall and winter starts being more exciting than summer.
19. Everything is the same yet everything is completely different.
20. Things can only get better with time.